50 Conversational English Teacher positions
5 or 10 month contracts starting late August, 2016
1.Native English speakers, preferably from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, or New Zealand
2. One of the following qualifications: bachelor degree, TESOL/TEFL certificate, equivalent teaching certificates, teaching experience
3.Age 20- 60 year old
4.In good health
Maximum 15 teaching hours per week (usually Monday through Friday) delivered to students in public schools. You may also have up to 5 hours working on school promotional activities if placed at a private school. Most of our positions in public schools.
1. 5000-10000rmb monthly salary (after tax), depending on your qualifications. 100-200 Yuan for per extra hour.
2. International Airfare allowance: 4000 RMB for half school year contract, 8000 RMB for one school year contract. Reimbursed at the completion of the contract.
3. Additional benefit for one academic year contract: 2200 RMB completion bonus for completion of full academic year contract.
4. Additional benefit for degree holders of one academic year contract: one year medical and health insurance (1680rmb value)
5. Up to 200 RMB per month utilities allowance
6. Up to 15days consecutive sick leave with note from a doctor
7. Paid national holidays
8. private apartment completed with utilities (air conditioner, stove, refrigerator, water heater, etc.)
9. Visa updating and renewing service
10. Free Mandarin lessons
1. Free one week teacher training and culture orientation
2. 24/7 on site staff for support
3. Official letter of invitation and sponsorship for work visas and permits
4. Local sightseeing tour during vacations
5.Free Pick-up at Guilin airport and transportation arrangement to teaching sites
6. Over 120 paid days off for one year contract (including weekends)
Most schools have a cafeteria which is usually free for employees. Some may charge 5-8 RMB per meal. Meals outside the school normally run from 5-15 RMB per person. Prices vary widely by locations. Your salary allotment takes this into account. You will also have a kitchen in your apartment which will allow you to cook for yourself. You are likely to find that students and their parents, and also other teachers will often invite you to their homes for meals..
Read our sample contract
see our school position availability