1. Randall's ESL Cyber Listening Lab
Main materials for listening lesson plans gathered by topics and student levels, including pre-listening exercises, listening clips and post-listening exercises.
Lesson plans, games grouped by topics and skill aspects. Linked to hundreds TESOL sites.
Teaching materials including recordings, pictures and lesson plans gathered on language skills and specific subjects.
For teaching vocabulary, culture, listening, speaking through movies, including
1)a summary of the plot
2)a list of the major characters
3) an extensive glossary of vocabulary and various cultural references that even advanced ESL learners would often not understand
4)questions for class discussion
5. Online dictionary
Free online dictionary that pronounces the sounds
6. Office clip art
Free pictures categorized by topics that¡¯s easy search, easy download.
7. English pronunciation /listening
Single exercises and lesson plans for teaching IPA, minimal pairs http://international.ouc.bc.ca/pronunciation/
free downloads for lesson plans, flashcards, games, activities and audios
9. Dave¡¯s esl caf¨¦
for EFL games and activities
Note: a google search for ¡°EFL activities¡± or ¡°EFL games¡± or ¡°EFL game ____ (name of subject, such as romance, sports or food) will pull out lots of teaching ideas
10. Recommended TESOL books (available for purchase at http://www.amazon.com):
1) Keep Talking: Communicative Fluency Activities for Language Teaching (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers) by Friederike Klippel
2) Grammar Games: Cognitive, Affective and Drama Activities for EFL Students by Mario Rinvolucri
3) Five-Minute Activities: A Resource Book of Short Activities (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers) by Penny Ur